Welcome to the FCA Rodeo Online Entry System.
We encourage all FCA Members (& members from dual approving associations) to try entering ONLINE, YOU HAVE TO ENTER WITH YOUR CARD # (non-FCA members too)….its easy, convenient & quick.
Each Rodeo will have it’s own form, you can’t enter two rodeos on one form.
ONLINE ENTRIES OPEN WHEN THE FORM IS UPLOADED (the Friday before Call-in Entries) & CLOSE @ 3PM ON TUESDAY BEFORE CALL IN ENTRIES.
Local entries are not accepted online, Local entries must enter through the committee & pre-pay their entry fees to the Committee.
1. YOU MUST BE A CURRENT FCA MEMBER & USE YOUR WHOLE CARD # ( for each member of your group) WHEN ENTERING ONLINE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED!!! COMPETE CARD # MIGHT INCLUDE A “L” AT THE BEGINNING OR A “C” AT THE END. ENTRIES WITH INCORRECT CARD # WILL BE REJECTED (even though you may have got a confirmation.)
2. MAXIMUM 4 FULL/PERMIT CARD HOLDERS PER CARD – a team roping partner can be tagged if he/she is only TR, Junior members can also be tagged. MAXIMUM 8 EVENTS ENTERED PER CARD.
3. ONLY ENTER ONCE PLEASE!!! IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE ONLINE SYSTEM, JUST CALL ON ENTRY DAY – WILL SAVE LOTS OF PAPER & TIME!!
4. YOU MUST GIVE 2 DIFFERENT PREFERENCES! FCA does not have an “OR OUT” preference.
5. YOU MUST GET AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION BACK OR YOU ARE NOT ENTERED!! You are asked for an email address on the form – enter it carefully…this may be the reason you don’t get a confirmation.
6. IF YOU ENTER AFTER 3PM (the day before call in entries) – YOUR ENTRY WILL BE REJECTED – EVEN IF YOU GET A CONFIRMATION.
ONLINE ENTRIES form(s) will be posted here when available for 2017.